BELT WILL FIT MOST PEOPLE
SIZE 29 INCHES TO 49 INCHES
COMES WITH EVERYTHING PICTURED.
2. EXTENDER BELT
3. AIR PUMP
4. INSTRUCTION MANUEL
$79.98 + Shipping
Price everywhere else
159.98 plus Shipping
Developed by back pain specialist the EHM Decompression Belt is unlike any other support or back pain belt, because it also provides clinical grade traction and decompression therapy. Decompression is a proven technique endorsed by medical professionals used in both upper and low back pain treatment, without the need for surgery or drugs.
Just wrap the EHM Decompression Belt firmly around your waist, attach the pump, and inflate the belt. As the belt inflates with air, it expands vertically, gently stretching and tractioning the lower back. This gentle traction helps decompress the spinal discs and stretch and relax tight muscles.
Because the EHM Physio Belt fills with air, it is not bulky and very light, so you can wear this discreetly underneath your everyday clothes. Wear it for just 30 minutes a day as a therapy belt. Or wear it all day while you work and play as an activity belt. You can even wear the Belt to get a restful night’s sleep. The dual purpose of the Physio Belt allows you to not only get home physiotherapy, but also allows you to be active and do everything you have avoided.
People of all ages and all sizes, from young athletes to seniors, are getting fast, long-lasting back pain relief with the Physio Belt. Remember, with the Physio Decompression Belt, there is no pills, no appointments, just less pain and less bills.
How It Works
The EHM Physio Decompression Belt is a revolutionary new product engineered to help relieve a lifetime of back pain in as little as 30 minutes.
The Decompression Belt helps provide relief for:
- Chronic & acute back pain
- Degenerative, herniated or bulging discs
- Leg pain related to degenerative disc
- Scoliosis related pain
- Spinal stenosis related pain
- Trouble sleeping due to back pain
- Aching back from sitting, driving, or lifting
- Sore back from child and elderly care
- Back pain from sports such as golf, hockey, or racquet sports
The Decompression Belt is clinically observed to help (click on subject to read more):
- Decompress lower back joints & spinal discs
- Lift & keep upper body weight off lower back
- Stabilizes lower back & improves posture
- Strengthens back and core
- Stretch & relieve tight lower back muscles
- Relieve lower back pain & stiffness
Decompress lower back joints & spinal discs
As the Physio Belt inflates with air, it expands vertically, gently stretching and tractioning the lower back. This gentle traction helps decompress the spinal discs.
Decompression helps relieve pressure off pinched nerves, degenerative, herniated, and bulging discs. Relieving the pressure allows degenerative discs to get the water, oxygen, and nutrients it requires for faster healing. It permits herniated and bulging discs to return to their normal position and condition. Moreover, reducing the constriction on pinched nerves such as the sciatic nerve helps relieve shooting leg pains.
In fact, a recent study involving 219 patients with degenerative disc diseases and herniated discs found that of those who completed spinal decompression therapy, 86% showed immediate improvement and resolution of their symptoms. (1)
With the Physio Belt, you don’t need to make appointments and go to expensive clinics. The Physio Belt makes home physio possible and affordable for people with chronic back pain. Now you can decompress your back whether you’re standing, walking, sitting, or lying down.
Lift & keep upper body weight off lower back
Pressure equals pain. Whether it’s work-related, gravity, or simply the weight of your upper body – pressure on your lower back can cause pain. If you could unload some weight off your back, you could have less back pain.
The EHM Physio Decompression Belt is not just a regular support belt. When it is inflated, it increases in height by 4 inches (7.5 cm). Since the Belt cradles the hip and the lower rib cage, it helps lift your upper body, unloading the weight off the lower back and allowing the muscles to relax. In doing so, the Belt helps decrease pressure on your back, stretches tight muscles, and decompresses the discs. Less pressure means less pain.
In fact, it has been demonstrated that the Belt can lift at least 20 lbs off your back. Imagine taking 20 lbs of painful pressure off your back! Imagine the relief!
Stabilizes lower back & improves posture
With aging, regular wear & tear, degenerative and herniated discs, the back can become unstable. Sometimes, the simple act of bending forward can trigger severe back pain and muscle spasms. This occurs because the muscles are working so hard to hold the spine together.
By providing strong support and stabilization for the lower back, the Physio Belt helps prevent this from occurring. The Belt helps hold your mid-section together to help support and stabilize your spine and muscles.
With such support, you will stand taller and straighter, because it helps stop you from slouching. This not only helps improve your posture, but also helps reduces the strain and pain on your back.
Strengthens back and core
Contrary to common belief, wearing the Physio Belt will not weaken your back. In fact, it can actually help strengthen your back and core.
With the Physio Belt, you can get the support and pain relief you need to be active and do the things you’ve always avoided. By being active, you engage your back and abdominal muscles (collectively, your core) which helps keep them strong and healthy.
Stretch & relieve tight lower back muscles
With injuries and misalignments (eg. Herniated or bulging disc, spinal stenosis, scoliosis), the surrounding muscles may automatically contract to help support and protect the area of pain. Over time, these muscle contractions can lead to tight muscles and severe muscle tension. Muscle tension can cause stress on the spine and aggravate lower back pain.
When inflated, the Physio Belt gently pushes down on the hip and up on the lower rib to help stretch the muscles of the lower back. Stretching can help elongate muscles to help reduce stress on the surrounding joints. It can also help increase your range of motion and improve your flexibility to help make daily activities easier
Relieve lower back pain & stiffness
By providing decompression therapy, relieving painful pressure, stabilizing the lower back, improving core strength, and stretching tight muscles, many people have reported getting fast relief from their lower back pain using the Physio Decompression Belt.
Directions for Use
Please note before use
Belt must be right size to be effective. If you do not experience relief while using the belt, please measure your waistline to ensure that your belt size is correct. To measure your waist line, suck in your stomach and hold the tape tightly against your bare skin, at the level of your belly button, for accuracy. Check your actual waist measurement against the size label on the box.
- Belt must be worn over a layer of light clothing.
- Belt must be fully deflated before you put it on. Deflate by turning metal valve counterclockwise.
- Suck your stomach in while putting belt on. Belt must be put on your waist very tightly to work properly. Use extension piece if needed.
- Put the belt on your waist and inflate it while standing for best results.
- For the first week, it is recommended you wear the belt 3-4 times a day for 30 minutes each time. This will help train your muscles and spine to adapt to the effects of traction. After the first week, it is recommended you wear the belt at least 30 minutes a day to experience relief, but the belt can be worn for as long as needed.
- For faster and better relief, lay on your back with the belt on and elevate your legs with a couple of pillows. If back pain is disturbing your sleep, try sleeping with the belt on.
How to use the EHM Physio Decompression Belt
- While standing, place the fully deflated belt around your waist. The bottom of the belt should be cradling the top of your pelvic crest (hip). Suck in your stomach and pull the two ends tightly together with the Velcro strap. It must fit tightly to work properly. The Physio logo should be positioned midline directly in front of you. Use the extension piece provided if you have trouble closing the belt tightly around your waist.
- Close the metal air valve on the belt by turning it clockwise.
- Clip the air pump nozzle onto the metal air valve on the belt. Use both hands to push the air pump nozzle and the metal air valve together tightly to prevent air leakage while pumping up the belt. If you hear the sound of air leaking from the valve on the belt, it means that you’re not pushing the nozzle and the metal valve together properly, or the valve is not fully closed.
- Pump the foot pump while standing up. Push all the way down and lift your foot off completely for each stroke. If you have trouble balancing on one foot while pumping, lean up against a wall for support or have someone else help you pump up the belt.
- Keep pumping up the belt until it is fully inflated. When the belt is fully inflated, you will hear the air being released from the safety air release valve on the foot pump. When fully inflated, the belt will stop getting bigger.
- When fully inflated, remove the nozzle from the belt and enjoy. After using the belt for at least 30 minutes, or as long as you desire, deflate the belt by turning the metal air valve counterclockwise to release the air. Pull the Velcro straps apart and feel the relief!
- If you have a herniated disc, be sure to inflate the belt slowly to apply gentle and even traction.
- In the first week, use the belt for 20 to 30 minutes each time, 3 to 4 times per day. As you feel better in the second week, and thereafter, you can use the belt for a longer period of time or as you need it.
- If you experience any discomfort or pain after using the belt, it could indicate that your back muscles are very tight and you should stretch your back slowly and gradually to allow the tight muscles to accommodate. If pain persists, consult with your doctor before resuming usage of the belt.
- If you suffer from any of the below conditions, please consult your medical practitioner prior to using the belt: As with any new product, supplement, or exercise, always consults your media practitioner.
- Patients with lumbar spine damage, acute lumbar injuries, spinal fractures, rib fractures, pelvic fractures, and severe osteoporosis.
- Patients with serious cardiovascular or respiratory diseases.
- Pregnant women and children should not use this device.